River Island 7%
Members receive 7% discount on their purchase.
- Shopping Cards are an easy way to save on shopping with your favourite brands.
- Use then on your regular Purchases or as a gift for friends and family.
- Use your card in high street stores.
- This card is reloadable top it up on this site any time to enjoy further discounts.
1. River Island Gift Cards can be used in full or part payment for products or services purchased in-store. Gift Cards can be redeemed in all River Island stores in the UK (excluding Debenhams, Selfridges and Voisins), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man. River Island Gift Cards are redeemable online at riverisland.com. Any currency conversions will be at the up to date exchange rate.
2. When you use the Gift Card the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Card. You may use the Gift Card as part payment for goods of a higher value than the value on the Gift Card on payment of the difference.
3. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £2/€2 and a maximum of £250/€250.
4. Gift Cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
5. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded & no change will be given.
6. All refunds of goods or services purchased with a River Island Gift Card will be made in accordance with River Island's refund policy. Any refunded amount will be credited to a Gift Card and will not be given in cash.
7. Gift Cards should be treated like cash. They will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Gift Cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
8. Gift Card balance can be checked in-store or at www.riverislandgiftcards.com
9. Gift Cards are valid for 5 years from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry transaction.
10. If your Gift card expires with a balance remaining, you can call +44 (0) 344 576 6444 or email email@example.com, and request for any balance that remained on expiry to be re-issued onto a new Gift Card, subject to routine security checks
11. River Island may discontinue a Gift Card at any time if in River Island's discretion it deems such action necessary.
12. Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of River Island Clothing Co. Ltd, Chelsea House, Westgate, London W5 1DR.
13. River Island may amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
If you encounter any problems get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 303107. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
About River Island
With over 60 years of fashion retailing experience, River Island is one of the most successful companies on the High Street. River Island has nearly 300 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally throughout Asia, the Middle East and Europe. River Island is known for its stylish and affordable fashion and the unique touches.