Members receive 7% discount on their purchase.
1. Once activated the value on this PizzaExpress Gift Card can be used as full or part payment at any PizzaExpress restaurant in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
2. The card can be loaded with any value between £5 and £500. The maximum value stored on the card is £500.
3. The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchase.
4. All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 24 months from the date the card was activated, or the date it was last spent. Any balance left on the card after 24 months of not being used will be deducted.
5. You should treat this card as cash - it cannot be replaced if lost.
7. This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
8. PizzaExpress reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or with draw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. For customer services, call 020 3798 9090. Our opening hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am-7pm and Saturday 10am – 4pm. Please note that we are not available on Sundays and Bank Holidays. https://www.pizzaexpress.com/help-and-contact
For customer services, call 020 3798 9090. Our opening hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am-7pm and Saturday 10am-4pm. Please note that we are not available on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Ever since 1965 when our founder, Peter Boizot, opened our first restaurant in Soho, the same PizzaExpress values of great food, evocative music, and distinctive design have remained in our DNA. This is one recipe we’ve never changed, and today we take the same pride in offering great hospitality and unforgettable experiences.